THE MISS LANDMINE MANIFESTO (in no particular order)
And have a good time for all involved while doing so!
- Female pride and empowerment.
- Disabled pride and empowerment.
- Global and local landmine awareness and information.
- Challenge inferiority and/or guilt complexes that hinder creativity.
- Question established concepts of physical perfection.
- Challenge old and ingrown concepts of cultural cooperation.
- Celebrate true beauty.
- Replace the passive term 'Victim' with the active term 'Survivor'